Friday 8 June 2012

The Dictator review

File:The Dictator Poster.jpg



Having heard so much about Bruno and Borat from my friends I knew that I had to go and see The Dictator to get a taste of Sacha Baren Cohen's types of films.


The Dictator is about Admiral General Hafez Aladeen who is the dictator of the Republic of Wadiya which is set in North Africa. The film tells the story of Aladeen's reign and the mischief that he gets up to during his reign over Wadiya. One of these problems then becomes is that Aladeen is building nuclear weapons in Wadiya and because of this he has to travel to America to address the United Natoins security council.

As events unfold in America Aladeen finds himself having to do many things that he would not normally do which makes for some hilarious moments throughout the film which you will remember long after seeing the film.

With many hilarious moments in the film I would give this a 5/5 and a must see for comedy fans.

I have been strudders and I hope you have found this review useful and I hope to update you with media news and reviews soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment